National Day of Safety and Health in Mining 2020
17 July 2020
The Minerals Council South Africa today launched the National Day of Health & Safety in Mining 2020. This is the third annual day that is being commemorated.
- Minerals Council launches Behaviour Change Field Guide for COVID-19
- Minerals Council launches National Day of Health and Safety 2020
Presentations and speeches
- July 17, 2020: Presentation: National Day of Health & Safety in Mining
- July 17, 2020: Behaviour Change Field Guide
- July 17, 2020 Speaker Notes Dr Balfour
- July 17, 2020: Speaker Notes Mr Mkhwanazi
- July 17, 2020: Speaker Notes Mr Baxter
Videos / Audio
Khumbul’ekhaya is a Nguni word for “remember home”, and recognises the devastating impact that work-related deaths have on families. It intends to drive home an enhanced safety and health message.